♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- These stands are common and very popular in Montevideo. They sell delicious sweet Italian sausage ...
- 10/01/15 07:29: (by Sr Glen)
- Hello everybody. My name is Sonia and I will be at Marilyn's cafe on Thursday to see expats for good converation and to help with any questions they have. I have been working with expats for seven years now and helping them with everything including ...
- Property for recycling or new construction in area C02 of the law 18,795 (Promotion of social housing): The two-floor house is located on Guaná street, a tree lined residential area in the neighbourhood "Cordón Sur". It was built at the beginning of ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.88
- We are a real estate broker located in Montevideo, Uruguay and affiliated to the Real Estate Chamber of Uruguay, Cámara Inmobiliaria Uruguaya, CIU. Through an agile and efficient service, we aim to meet your real estate requirements in a discrete ...
- Very large property in area of urbanization of the city: The field, with fronts to two streets, is located a few meters away from Bolivia Avenue and the industrial plant of Coca Cola. Its counts with 193 meters front on Camino Carrasco (now modified ...
- Summer is coming and many expats are planning trips, getaways and excursions of all types. Come share your summer plans with others at the Expat Friends' Meeting at Fellini, Tuesday, 1 PM. Have a problem or logistics issue? We can help. So come on ...
- Latino Fox News tells us that an "International film production workshop [is] to be held in Uruguay." Uruguay has plans to be the "Silicon Valley" of South America. But there are those in Uruguay who have hopes of establishing Uruguay as a major ...
- El Daily Post explains that Legal marijuana is "much easier said than done." The point of the article is to admit that not much has happened since the ballyhooed legalization several years ago - but that such delays are only natural within a ...
- 09/27/15 08:03: Perceptions (by Sr Glen)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.71
- One of the treats of a Uruguayan garden is the hummingbirds that visit. This one is a female Picaflor comun. They are very quick and you have to be a bit lucky to get a good photo of ...
- 05/26/14 05:13: Small Bird (by Mignon)
- 09/27/15 02:42: (by Renzo)
- 09/27/15 04:39: (by Sun (27754,24633))
- MercoPress reports that, "Uruguay pumps greenbacks to keep the US dollar rate on sliding stability." According to MercoPress, "Uruguay's central bank was forced to sell almost 65 million dollars on Tuesday, the highest volume so far this year, to ...
- 09/23/15 22:28: Dollars (by Cesar (150410,30743))
Total #Uruguay: Uruguay Expat Info