♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Have a taste for some good freshly brewed coffee? You can pick up the beans inside the Disco store at Punta Carettas Mall and have them grind them for ...
- 07/28/14 11:43: Que rico! (by Andy (23024,31252))
- 10/06/15 21:01: (by Smooth)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- I would like to move there soon i am living in Cebu Philippines now. First on direct deposit any new advice? USA $ .Also any other news i should be aware of or helpful hints , Is it better to use my American debit card where my SS checks goes now ...
- 07/01/15 08:54: American Citizen Services (by Sr Glen)
- 07/01/15 12:48: BBVA (by Q (55511,17734))
- 10/06/15 10:45: (by Sr Glen)
- Bio for UruguayResidencyLawyers com
- 10/06/15 10:08: (by Thomas (77124,23316))
- Montevideo's oldest and best expat group meets today at Fellini Italian restaurant at 1PM. This is a chance to trade information and insights while sampling some of the best Italian food available in the city. If you need services or advice on ...
- UN.org tells us that "Uruguay leader urges UN action to ease global burden of noncommunicable diseases." President Tabare Vazquez of Uruguay addressed the general debate of the General Assembly's seventieth session this past week and suggested that ...
- Just wondering how people from others places see my city. I see trash everywhere i go, homeless sleeping on the streets... What do you think? ...
- 10/04/15 14:37: (by Renzo)
- 10/05/15 07:20: Ick! (by Sr Glen)
- 10/05/15 08:15: (by Renzo)
- Here Maldonando is bragging about Clean and Healthy Beaches. I never spent enough time in Punta del Este to judge whether the beaches are kept clean. However, much of my time in Montevideo was with a (river) beach view. The beaches in Pocitos were ...
- Seafood isn't too popular in Uruguay... however, I got this shot of some fresh wonders of the ocean being sold in Punta del ...
- Hope to see expats at Fellini on Sunday at 12 PM for good food and wine and even better conversation. I have been working with expats for seven years now and helping them with everything including getting residency, finding apartments, renting ...
- Uruguay Awards Two Marijuana Permits to Investors, according to Bloomberg. The next step has been taken. "Uruguay has selected two companies backed by local and foreign investors to grow recreational pot for distribution in the South American ...
Total #Uruguay: Uruguay Expat Info