- If it's Thursday, you want to visit Marilyn's Cafe to meet and greet other expats that have dropped by for Marilyn's delicious cafe food, mixed drinks and homemade deserts. The conversation is as varied and interesting as the cuisine and the ...
- Bloomberg reports that "Uruguay Five-Year Budget Juggles Spending Promises, Deficit Cuts." Like so many other governments, the Uruguay government is trying to keep funding promises while preparing for less prosperous times. Bloomberg tells us: Govt ...
- Hi, I'm wondering what life is like for gay people living in Montevideo? I realise that gay unions are officially recognised in Urugay, but what is the general attitude towards gay people. How is the gay night life? Suerte. ...
- 09/02/15 11:07: Gay life in Uruguay (by Marina)
- 09/02/15 11:55: Link... (by Sr Glen)
- 09/02/15 12:12: Gay Uruguay (by Bik)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- I was in Montevideo this week to do some paperwork and stuff. After finishing up some of an Uruguayan asked me, what are you going to do this afternoon? My response was "go shopping". She was quite surprised by my answer. Probably because she knew I ...
- 09/01/15 19:31: (by Smooth)
- 09/01/15 19:34: (by Renzo)
- The PanamaPost tells us that "Bachelet's Labor Reforms Have Already Failed, in Uruguay." This article is actually an editorial explaining that Chile and Uruguay have often had the same industrial policies and that President Michelle Bachelet is ...
- You won't want to miss today's lunch at Fellini. Winter is giving way to spring and just like the leaves a-budding, Fellini's lunch menu is gradually shifting from one kind of mouth-watering cuisine to another. So come and sample the latest ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.87
- blueberry flowers - photo taken on sept 18th ...
- 08/30/15 20:41: (by Smooth)
- 09/01/15 09:37: Alex (by Jan (175245,517))
Keep on Smiling
Keep on Smiling
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Hello, I have many questions about SA or SRL company formation (zona franco?). The project will help to treat a very common health issue, naturally with the intention to export to Brazil, USA and other countries. So, I am looking for an affordable ...
- 08/31/15 08:53: Responses.... (by Sr Glen)
- 09/01/15 08:07: Thanks Sr. Glen (by JackBrace)
- 09/01/15 08:24: Web Technology.... (by Sr Glen)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.86
- Very bright apartment in excellent location: The single room apartment of 28 sqm is located on the 10th floor (front side) at Colonia street in the neighbourhood "Cordón". It is just a few steps away from the "18 de Julio Avenue", one of the most ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Warning: As at 01/04/2012, the Immigration office on Misiones street is changing their opening hours however these new hours are only for the Permanent Residency section (section at the back of the floor where you wait hours for an officer of ...
- 04/08/12 13:18: Chuckle (by Patrick (100413,17736))
- 08/31/15 07:02: Where is it? (by Robert Dean Hobbs)
- 08/31/15 07:49: Immigration address (by Jan (175245,517))
Total #Uruguay: Uruguay Expat Info