♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.22
- What Do You Love About Uruguay?Uruguay is probably one of the most popular countries in South America for expats. It's become the melting pot of the south in the last few decades. Do you live in Uruguay? Used to - Loved it: 50.0% Just curious: ...
- 10/12/16 08:09: Paraguay vs Uruguay (by Glen)
- 10/24/16 06:56: Dreaming of moving (by Davo (173733,4152))
- 10/24/16 10:55: (by Linda G (144045,30074))
Top tags: Uruguay, countries, expats, food, beaches.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.33
- Reasons for Moving to UruguayPlease share your reasons for considering a move to Uruguay (or why you already moved). It will also help everyone considering a move to if you include your a short story or your thoughts about the process.What are the ...
- 05/04/16 04:56: (by Jenius 123)
- 06/22/16 11:18: AFRICA (by moses (30776,35545))
- 07/05/16 08:53: Legal marijuana (by oldas)
Top tags: Uruguay, US, move to uruguay, problem, culture.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Your Favorite Uruguayan BeverageThere are a lot of good beverages to choose from when you are in Uruguay. Share with your favorite!Please select which you think is the best beverage in Uruguay: Mate: ...
- 10/02/16 18:02: Grappamiel (by gagoaq)
- 10/02/16 18:10: (by Thomas Bean)
- 10/03/16 07:47: (by Glen)
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, beverage.
- Xinhua tells us that China, Uruguay will expand trade, investment cooperation. In fact, Uruguayan President Tabare Vazquez has traveled all the way to China to meet with Premier Li Keqiang on various trade and investment issues. While some in ...
Top tags: Uruguay, countries, Uruguayan, trips, opportunity.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- The Best Beaches of UruguayUruguay's 400-mile southern coastline is lined with a number of beach communities. Which Uruguayan beach do you think is the best. The Best Beach of Uruguay: Pocitos Beach: 33.3% Punta del Este: 33.3% Pa Paloma: ...
- 08/08/16 16:38: Punta del Este (by TigerGG)
- 08/11/16 12:32: Punta del Este (by ckartono)
- 10/14/16 19:24: La Pedrera (by Soni Duarte)
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, beaches, southern, Pocitos Beach.
- As it pertains to gaining residency in Uruguay. If I have a 23 year old non-violent conviction will it prevent me from gaining Uruguayan residency? (Court martial from ...
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, residency, military, residence.
- This kind of question is extremely difficult to answer in a definitive manner. It is also very difficult to get to the bottom of remotely. I also think it will be difficult to really get the "true" answer without going through the residency ...
Top tags: Uruguay, US, Spanish, residency, professional.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- TravelPulse tells us that Uruguay has "Something For Everyone." Uruguay is a small country but also a "popular holiday destination for many Argentines." Argentina has a strong European culture and so does Uruguay, which is one reason the two ...
Top tags: Uruguay, countries, culture, law, town.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.56
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to UruguayPlease share your thoughts about lifestyle and economics in Uruguay. What you are looking for, how you will support yourself and your budget. Please note that the average of the budget ...
- 04/28/16 09:41: (by Jenius 123)
- 08/01/16 20:09: Organic or Off Grid (by drgnklr)
Top tags: Uruguay, move to uruguay, lifestyle, budget, economics.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Spacious first floor at the front-side - suitable for professionals: The apartment is located on San José Street and is in excellent condition. Its 5-storey-building, which is few meters away from the Entrevero Square, was completed at the end ...
Top tags: Montevideo, property, apartment, located, law.
Total Uruguay Forum: Uruguay Expat Forum and Info
Cryptocurrency Chat Room