Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.56
- Your Favorite Uruguayan BeverageThere are a lot of good beverages to choose from when you are in Uruguay. Share with your favorite!Please select which you think is the best beverage in Uruguay: Mate: ...
- 07/24/16 13:47: Caña (by sakki)
- 07/31/16 12:14: Mate (by toljati)
- 08/11/16 20:55: Grappa (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, beverage.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.33
- Reasons for Moving to UruguayPlease share your reasons for considering a move to Uruguay (or why you already moved). It will also help everyone considering a move to if you include your a short story or your thoughts about the process.What are the ...
- 05/04/16 04:56: (by Jenius 123)
- 06/22/16 11:18: AFRICA (by moses (30776,35545))
- 07/05/16 08:53: Legal marijuana (by oldas)
Top tags: Uruguay, US, move to uruguay, problem, culture.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- The Best Beaches of UruguayUruguay's 400-mile southern coastline is lined with a number of beach communities. Which Uruguayan beach do you think is the best. The Best Beach of Uruguay: Pocitos Beach: 33.3% Punta del Este: 33.3% Pa Paloma: ...
- 08/04/16 10:10: Punta del Este (by toljati)
- 08/08/16 16:38: Punta del Este (by TigerGG)
- 08/11/16 12:32: Punta del Este (by ckartono)
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, beaches, southern, Pocitos Beach.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Best Place to Live in UruguayWhat is the best city / place to live in Uruguay? Please share your thoughts about the place best to live in Uruguay. Simply tick the box correspending to your favorite place and leave a comment about why you love it ...
- 04/25/16 12:37: (by Jora)
- 05/05/16 02:50: (by Jenius 123)
- 08/17/16 19:31: Atlantidacgi (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Uruguay, Montevideo, lived in uruguay.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.11
- Modern rooms on the 2nd floor to the front side - suitable for housing: Brand new office building of 14 floors, located in the neighborhood "Cordón Sur" and nearby to important Avenues, several national authorities, banks, public register and ...
Top tags: property, apartment, restaurant, located, car.
- Oh. This is great! The US dump their responsibilities to take care their screw up to other country along with the money! Why they have to send these people to Uruguay and not de-radicalized themselves? Are they incapable to clean up their own mess? ...
- 09/22/16 07:21: (by Linda G (144045,30074))
Top tags: Uruguay, countries, US, political, bunch.
- The local Amex representative in Turisport Limitada in Montevideo offers competitive exchange rate as compared to the the usual airport exchanges. Directly go to San Jose or contact 02/902-0829 or visit their website. You can also contact Gales Casa ...
- 09/22/16 07:11: (by Glen)
Top tags: Montevideo, representative, exchange rates, competitive, 18 de julio.
Linda G (144045,30074)
- I am looking for people's opinion on the best currency exchange in Montevideo. Your answer can be based on the exchange which offers the best rates, or maybe not the best rates but rather the best service or hours. I ask that the answers from people ...
Top tags: Montevideo, opinion, exchange, Google, looking for information.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.56
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to UruguayPlease share your thoughts about lifestyle and economics in Uruguay. What you are looking for, how you will support yourself and your budget. Please note that the average of the budget ...
- 04/28/16 09:41: (by Jenius 123)
- 08/01/16 20:09: Organic or Off Grid (by drgnklr)
Top tags: Uruguay, move to uruguay, lifestyle, budget, economics.
- The Dove is a beautiful resort on the Atlantic coast of the Oriental Republic of the Uruguay, located to 240 kms. to the east of the capital of the country, Montevideo, and 28 kms. of the departmental capital, Rocha. You will feel to taste between ...
Top tags: Uruguay, Montevideo, countries, beaches, located.
Total Uruguay Forum: Uruguay Expat Forum and Info