♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.33
- Reasons for Moving to UruguayPlease share your reasons for considering a move to Uruguay (or why you already moved). It will also help everyone considering a move to if you include your a short story or your thoughts about the process.What are the ...
- 05/04/16 04:56: (by Jenius 123)
- 06/22/16 11:18: AFRICA (by moses (30776,35545))
- 07/05/16 08:53: Legal marijuana (by oldas)
Top tags: Uruguay, US, move to uruguay, problem, culture.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.56
- Economic and Lifestyle Considerations when Moving to UruguayPlease share your thoughts about lifestyle and economics in Uruguay. What you are looking for, how you will support yourself and your budget. Please note that the average of the budget ...
- 04/28/16 09:41: (by Jenius 123)
- 08/01/16 20:09: Organic or Off Grid (by drgnklr)
Top tags: Uruguay, move to uruguay, lifestyle, budget, economics.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Best Place to Live in UruguayWhat is the best city / place to live in Uruguay? Please share your thoughts about the place best to live in Uruguay. Simply tick the box correspending to your favorite place and leave a comment about why you love it ...
- 04/25/16 12:37: (by Jora)
- 05/05/16 02:50: (by Jenius 123)
- 08/17/16 19:31: Atlantidacgi (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Uruguay, Montevideo, lived in uruguay.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.38
- Your Favorite Uruguayan BeverageThere are a lot of good beverages to choose from when you are in Uruguay. Share with your favorite!Please select which you think is the best beverage in Uruguay: Mate: ...
- 07/24/16 13:47: Caña (by sakki)
- 07/31/16 12:14: Mate (by toljati)
- 08/11/16 20:55: Grappa (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, beverage.
- - I am a male, 30 years old, single, currently residing in the Philippines and a Filipino - I am 5'4'' in height and weight 60 kg. - I am a graduate of Nursing course at Capitol University, Cagayan de Oro City Philippines - I would like to work ...
- 08/31/11 11:44: ..... (by johnpaul (2720,11606))
- 08/31/11 11:54: Emigration (by Patrick (100413,17736))
- 08/24/16 23:21: (by Kchrist)
Top tags: Uruguay, works in uruguay, male, Nurses, graduate university.
Linda G (144045,30074)
- Is there open carry in Uruguay? How restrictive are the laws? What about foreigners or ...
Top tags: Uruguay, law, foreigner, tourists, restrictive.
Juan De La Cruz
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- The Best Beaches of UruguayUruguay's 400-mile southern coastline is lined with a number of beach communities. Which Uruguayan beach do you think is the best. The Best Beach of Uruguay: Pocitos Beach: 33.3% Punta del Este: 33.3% Pa Paloma: ...
- 08/04/16 10:10: Punta del Este (by toljati)
- 08/08/16 16:38: Punta del Este (by TigerGG)
- 08/11/16 12:32: Punta del Este (by ckartono)
Top tags: Uruguay, Uruguayan, beaches, southern, Pocitos Beach.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.67
- New complex of Social Interest Housing - ideal as investment or for own use: The new apartment building under construction is located on Canelones Street close to Río Negro. It will count with 11 floors, Entrance hall and two business-rooms on ...
- 02/09/16 19:54: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 08/23/16 15:43: (by Kchrist)
Top tags: Montevideo, price, property, located, law.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.22
- What Do You Love About Uruguay?Uruguay is probably one of the most popular countries in South America for expats. It's become the melting pot of the south in the last few decades. Do you live in Uruguay? Used to - Loved it: 50.0% Just curious: ...
- 08/02/16 13:44: Dreaming of moving (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/10/16 05:48: Yes - Love it (by toljati)
- 08/13/16 15:56: Yes - Love it (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Uruguay, countries, expats, food, beaches.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Large property in development area of the city: The ground is located in the North of Montevideo, close to the neighborhood "Piedras Blancas" and the National Route 84. It has access to three important roads of the area: Rafael Street in the west, ...
Top tags: Montevideo, house, property, located, law.
Total Uruguay Forum: Uruguay Expat Forum and Info